If you have a vintage Marshall, then you know what this is. I recently came across a fellow who had a few Bulgin plugs for sale, all NOS (new old stock). I bought all he had and decided to make up a few of these for the vintage Marshall fans like me who are into these wonderful old amps. I put together the ultimate Bulgin cable using high-quality Sommer power cable, an audio-grade Wattgate plug and a NOS Bulgin plug. And customers have been very pleased with the results.
I’ll spare you the marketing copy, but it you’re cranking a 50 or 100 watt Marshall (attenuated or not), and using an inexpensive, molded ends 18AWG power cable, you’re missing out. I have a ’69 JMP50 and can hear the difference. If you don’t agree, just send it back! I only have a few of these, and when they’re gone they’re gone. If you need a custom length, just contact me a email@example.com
Here’s the 411:
- 8′ Sommer SC-Rubberflex commercial-grade cable with heavy duty Polychloroprene rubber jacket
- (3) 16 AWG rubber insulated conductors
- Genuine NOS Bulgin connector
- Audio grade Wattgate 5266i 125VAC/15A connector
- Conductor ends tinned with Cardas Audio 4% Silver Solder for maximum conductivity
- Lifetime Warranty & Assembled in USA
There are no reviews yet.